In-Person Gathering Guidelines
We have moved back indoors for our Sunday gatherings to the Sunset Ballroom, located on the westside of the Los Robles Greens golf course property, with new gathering times!
Due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, we are limited to 200 people for each of our indoor gatherings.
Because of this, we have added a third gathering to make extra room for everyone. And therefore, no RSVP is required for our main gatherings.
Our new Sunday gathering times are 9:00AM, 10:15AM, and 11:45AM. (For those who may still be cautious of larger crowds, we recommend the 9:00AM gathering.)
We are still offering an ONLINE experience at 10:00AM (PST)
RSVP is not necessary for our indoor gatherings. However, it is still required for Atmosphere Kids.
Because of the dangers related to COVID-19, we are asking anyone with underlying health conditions to please stay home and continue joining us online.
If you would like to consider joining us for one of our in-person gatherings, we ask you read through the following guidelines before you attend an in-person gathering.
Our Gathering Guidelines
We are following all guidelines provided by the California Department Of Public Health and the CDC. Please read over these guidelines so you will be properly prepared on what to expect when you show up for our gathering.
- As of right now, there is no need to RSVP for our main gatherings. Atmosphere Kids still requires you to RSVP for any of your children you will be checking in to our Kids program.
- Once you arrive at our gathering, please be sure to check-in with one of our guest services volunteers. They will be helping you find an area to sit.
- 6-Foot Distancing – We will ask all families to maintain physical distance from other families while at our gatherings.
- The Los Robles Greens Golf Course requires masks to be worn while entering and exiting the building, but do not require masks to be worn once you are seated.
- We have instructed our greeters and guest services team members to practice a “no contact welcome.” This means we will be giving air hugs and air high fives instead.
- All staff and volunteers will be practicing physical distancing and wearing masks for your protection, and facilities will be thoroughly cleaned between services.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at our entrance area and throughout the facility.
- A restroom attendant will be on duty to ensure restrooms are kept sanitized and cleaned throughout our gathering. Restrooms will be deep cleaned between each gathering.
- We ask that one-way traffic be respected: one way in, beginning 15 minutes before the service and one way out, at the conclusion of the service. Please limit your movements while getting to your seating area.
Our focus is to love and care for one another. These guidelines are not only recommended by wise healthcare professionals, but they are also ways for us to show our concern and love for one another.
Be sure to ask the following questions before attending a gathering:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I shouldn’t be around others?
- Do I feel uncomfortable with large groups of people at this time?
- Will I not be able to refrain from hugging or touching other attenders?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we love you and want you to join us online instead of in-person. Atmosphere Live will continue to be aired at 10:00am on Sundays through our website, YouTube Channel, and Facebook Page.
Please self-diagnose before coming to our in-person gathering. If you feel sick, have a fever, a cough, or have been around someone with these symptoms, please worship with us online and do not attend the in-person gathering. If we become aware that someone who has been coming to our gatherings becomes ill, we will ask the person to stay home and seek medical care if needed. Persons should stay home for at least 14 days after symptoms started AND a week after symptoms are improved and fever resolves without the use of fever-reducing medications.