In-Person Gathering Guidelines // RSVP
We have several options for you to worship with us on Sundays. In addition to our 10:00am online Service, we are now offering a 9:00am and 10:30am in-person gathering in the outdoor amphitheater (aka The Gardens) at Los Robles Greens, located at 299 S Moorpark Road in Thousand Oaks.
Because of the dangers related to COVID-19, we are asking anyone with underlying health conditions to please stay home and continue joining us online.
If you would like to consider joining us for one of our in-person gatherings, we ask you read through the following guidelines before you RSVP.
Our Gathering Guidelines
We are following all guidelines provided by the California Department Of Public Health and the CDC. Please read over these guidelines so you will be properly prepared on what to expect when you show up for our gathering.
- 100 people maximum per gathering – Each week we are encouraging your family to reserve a seat (RSVP) for the service and time you want to attend. You can RSVP/Save A Seat by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page. Once you RSVP, you will receive an e-mail confirming we are holding space for you and your family for your selected gathering time.
- Once you arrive at our gathering, please be sure to check-in with one of our guest services volunteers. They will be helping you find an area to set up.
- 6-Foot Distancing – We will ask all families to maintain social distancing from other families while at our gatherings.
- We have instructed our greeters and guest services team members to practice a “no contact welcome.”
- All staff and volunteers will be practicing social distancing and wearing masks for your protection, and facilities will be thoroughly cleaned between services.
- Because we are meeting outdoors, face masks are recommended, but not required for all other guests attending our gathering. We will have free disposable face masks available for anyone that would like one.
- We will NOT be having children’s ministry or nursery during these services. We ask you to sit together as a family. If you so choose, we will have sanitized bags for the kids, including an activity book, crayons, a craft, and other activities. Please bring items from home, which will help your children stay entertained during our gathering.
- There will be no waters, coffee, or snacks available during this time (sorry, no donut holes either).
- We will not be distributing a program or news bulletin. We will continue to email announcements to the church family every weekend. Please complete the Online Connection Card to be added to our email list.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at our entrance area and throughout the facility.
- A restroom attendant will be on duty to ensure restrooms are kept sanitized and cleaned throughout our gathering. Restrooms will be deep cleaned between each gathering.
- We ask that one-way traffic be respected: one way in, beginning 15 minutes before the service and one way out, at the conclusion of the service. Please limit your movements while getting to your seating area.
Our focus is to love and care for one another. These guidelines are not only recommended by wise healthcare professionals, but they are also ways for us to show our concern and love for one another.
Be sure to ask the following questions before reserving seats:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I shouldn’t be around others?
- Do I feel uncomfortable with large groups of people at this time?
- Will I not be able to refrain from hugging or touching other attenders?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we love you and want you to join us online instead of in-person. Atmosphere Live will continue to be aired at 10:00am on Sundays through our website, YouTube Channel, and Facebook Page.
All good? Let’s go ahead and save your seat.
In order to help create an environment that allows for adequate distancing, we encourage you to save a seat during a specific service time. Neither the children’s ministry or nursery will be available. So please add any children to the total number of seats you will be reserving.
A few notes to prepare for our outdoor gathering at the amphitheater:
- Bring your own blanket/chair to sit on (no chairs will be provided).
- Wear sunscreen and/or a hat (you will be exposed to the sunlight in the amphitheater).
Please self-diagnose before coming to our in-person gathering. If you feel sick, have a fever, a cough, or have been around someone with these symptoms, please worship with us online and do not attend the in-person gathering. If we become aware that someone who has been coming to our gatherings becomes ill, we will ask the person to stay home and seek medical care if needed. Persons should stay home for at least 14 days after symptoms started AND a week after symptoms are improved and fever resolves without the use of fever-reducing medications.